Raspberry Breeze Pie
One way to my family's heart is through great-tasting food. Luckily, I've learned to take a few shortcuts to get there. This no-bake pie is a good example. Using canned pie filling and a prepared crust gets me out of the kitchen quickly.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Sliced almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Combine the pie filling and extract; spread over the cream cheese layer. Garnish with sliced almonds. Chill until set.
1 piece: 351 calories, 16g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 9, 2014
I'll omit the almonds
Nov 8, 2010
This pie is great and so easy.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC