Raspberry Banana Bread Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil and water. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- 2. Pour into two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 116 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry Banana Bread
"this was really yummy and moist I used fresh strawberries and pecans and served warm with fresh strawberries and whipped topping the top had a nice crunch to it I will definitely make again it was super easy"
"I had to substitute frozen strawberries for raspberries, but I cut them into small chunks, and the bread was delicious!"
"We both loved this recipe. Moist and very tasty."
"Add a soft boiled egg and you have a low cal breakfast."