Raspberry Balsamic Smoked Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon glaze: 579 calories, 36g fat (10g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 1374mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Apr 24, 2018
Made this tonight and it was excellent. Quick and easy. I put the flour right in with the panko and pecans in a ziplock bag and shook the chops one at a time after dipping in the egg mixture. I used artificial brown sugar to lesson the calories. Will be making this again!