Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops.
Test Kitchen tips
1 pork chop with 1 tablespoon glaze: 579 calories, 36g fat (10g saturated fat), 106mg cholesterol, 1374mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 3g fiber), 32g protein.