VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 smoked bone-in pork chops (7-1/2 ounces each )
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. In another shallow bowl, toss bread crumbs with pecans.
- Coat pork chops with flour; shake off excess. Dip in egg mixture, then in crumb mixture, patting to help adhere. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, place remaining ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Balsamic Smoked Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018