Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies Recipe
Many holiday cookies are fancy and time-consuming. So I appreciate this basic recipe featuring raspberry chocolate chips. I know your family will like them, too.
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups raspberry chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips. Roll into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 3-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 239 calories, 11g fat (6g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Raspberry 'n' Vanilla Chip Cookies
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2008
"Where do you buy your raspberry chips? I can't seem to find them. Thanks"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC