Raspberries with White Chocolate Sauce and Sugared Almonds
With just a handful of ingredients you can make a stunning dessert. The white chocolate ganache lightly coats the bright raspberries. Both my daughter and I enjoy this fabulous treat.—Cheryl Landers, LaTour, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 10 min. + chilling
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small heavy skillet, cook almonds over medium heat until toasted, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar; cook and stir for 2-4 minutes or until sugar is melted. Spread on foil to cool.
- In a small heavy saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in orange extract. Refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve, divide raspberries among six martini glasses or dessert dishes. Top each with sauce; sprinkle with almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 354 calories, 25g fat (11g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 38mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Raspberries with White Chocolate Sauce and Sugared Almonds in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.