Ranchero Onion Burgers
Crispy French fried onions add a nice crunch to this updated classic burger.— Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Mix beef, salsa, cheese, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, garlic powder and pepper. Shape into 4 burgers.
- Grill burgers over medium heat about 10 min. until cooked through, turning once.
- Place burgers on rolls and top with Salsa Ole and remaining French Fried Onions.
- Salsa Ole: Mix 1-1/2 cups prepared salsa with 2 tbsp. hot sauce.