Ranch Turkey Wraps for 2
These hand-helds make for a nice lunch or a quick dinner on the go. A great thing about wraps is that, like sandwiches, you can easily customize each one to suit individual tastes. Emily Hanson - Logan, UT
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 6 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 medium tomato, sliced
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until smooth. Spread over tortillas. Layer with turkey, cheese, avocado and tomato. Roll up tightly; cut in half.
2 each: 668 calories, 37g fat (14g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1596mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 9g fiber), 35g protein.
Oct 8, 2012
The only thing I changed was using low fat cheese and it all was very tasty
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC