- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (about 2-1/4 pounds), skin removed
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- In a shallow bowl or large resealable plastic bag, combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, cornmeal and Italian seasoning. Dip chicken in salad dressing, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
3 each: 478 calories, 31g fat (7g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 549mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein.