Ranch-Style Potato Salad
Even though I live in town, I have a feeling that this potato salad would be welcome fare at any ranch. It's a tasty, refreshing change from your typical potato salad. Serve it with pickled watermelon rinds and fresh biscuits for a great breakfast!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Ground Mild Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 8 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and cubed
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs, chopped
- 2 cups ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons minced watercress, optional
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add onion and red pepper; saute until tender. Stir in potatoes and eggs; heat through. Add dressing and watercress if desired.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 629 calories, 44g fat (9g saturated fat), 192mg cholesterol, 807mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Originally published as Ranch-Style Potato Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.