- 2/3 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Whisk until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forRanch-Style Buttermilk Dressing
"Very good and easy. Added the buttermilk last adding small amounts at a time till desired consistency approx. 1/3 as I like a thicker consistency."
"Very good! Ranch is my favorite dressing. This is a thicker dressing, like the more expensive dressing on the market but I like that since it works well as a dip too!!"