Ranch Spinach Salad Recipe
I rely on packaged greens and a handful of other ingredients, so it comes together in no time.—Kelly Olson, Moab, Utah
- 1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) ripe chopped olives, drained
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, red pepper, cheese, olives and onion. Add dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Ranch Spinach Salad
Reviewed Feb. 1, 2011
"I omitted the black olives and added bacon. Wow, was it good. Will definitely make again!"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC