To dress up these tasty appetizers, use small cookie cutters to cut shapes out of additional wonton wrappers. Bake until lightly browned and serve with the Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups. —Betty Huddleston, Liberty, Indiana
Recommended: 24 Snacks Made in a Wonton Wrapper
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 to 3 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Press wonton wrappers into muffin cups. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage and beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, salad dressing mix and meat mixture.
- Spoon 2 tablespoonfuls into each wonton cup; top with olives. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Ranch-Sausage Wonton Cups in Taste of Home
Reviews forRanch-Sausage Wonton Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 26, 2012
"I would definitely make these again - we had them for Christmas Eve and they were a winner."