- 3 quarts popped popcorn
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Place the popcorn in an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over popcorn and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRanch Popcorn
"I agree with other reviewers that adding the seasonings to the melted butter did not allow for even distribution. I placed the popped popcorn in the pan, poured the butter, then sprinkled the seasonings, tossed and baked according to the directions. It turned out perfectly. Great flavor combination for popcorn."
"I would suggest pouring the melted butter on the popcorn first and then sprinkling the seasonings, instead of mixing them and pouring. Mine got clumpy and didn't distribute evenly throughout, making some bites extremely flavorful and others not."
"I just made this and for 10 minutes at 350 my seasonings burned on the bottom of the pan. Might try again at 250 and check and stir every 15 minutes like some of the other recipes."
"This popcorn was so delicious, I have shared the recipe with several of my popcorn loving friends! Thanks for such a tasty treat."
"I would like to know the Carb content"
"Usually I am the only person in my home that enjoys popcorn. I made this and all of a sudden there were quite a few hands in my snack bowl! I will make it again, but add less ranch mix...it was a little too salty for my taste the first time."