Ranch Pizza Pinwheels
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Pizza sauce, warmed or additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pizza dough into a 12-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread ranch dressing evenly to within 1/4 in. of edges. Sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni and onions. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side.
- Cut into 1-in. slices. Place cut side down on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm with pizza sauce or additional ranch dressing if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 316 calories, 16g fat (5g saturated fat), 20mg cholesterol, 802mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 30, 2014
My friend came over and wanted me to teach her how to cook something bc she knows I love cooking and she doesn't have much experience cooking. These were super easy for us to our together and they tasted great!
Aug 29, 2011
My kids loved this for an afternoon snack. Thanks for sharing.