- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Combine the first eight ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRanch-Marinated Chicken Breasts
"Yummy & unique! I used regular salt instead of celery salt & omitted the butter as it is unnecessary.- Theresa"
"This was really good, when I tried it. The ranch flavor wasn't as strong as I had thought it would be or hoped, but over all really good. It works great as leftovers in a wrap with some spinach and cream cheese."
"easy to make; very tender and juicy. The taste wasn't as bold as I expected, but very good."
"I made this last night and we did not like it at all! It came out of the oven an unappetizing beige color, and the flavor was just weird. We tried to scrape off the sauce, but since it was a marinade, of course it flavored all of the chicken. We ended up throwing half of it away. This is one of the few times I have been disappointed in a Simple & Delicious recipe."