My family often asks me to make this zippy ranch-style dip. The recipe, from a local Mexican restaurant, stirs up a creamy blend that tastes great with crunchy tortilla chips or raw vegetables.
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Jalapenos in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 envelope original ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, prepare the ranch salad dressing according to package directions. Add peppers and cilantro; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Ranch Jalapeno Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002, p21
Reviews forRanch Jalapeno Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2010
"Very good. To the above cook, you must prepare the dressing according to the package directions."
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2009
"Don't you need sour cream in this?"