Ranch Jalapeno Dip
My family often asks me to make this zippy ranch-style dip. The recipe, from a local Mexican restaurant, stirs up a creamy blend that tastes great with crunchy tortilla chips or raw vegetables.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 envelope original ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, prepare the ranch salad dressing according to package directions. Add peppers and cilantro; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.