Ranch Jalapeno Dip
My family often asks me to make this zippy ranch-style dip. The recipe, from a local Mexican restaurant, stirs up a creamy blend that tastes great with crunchy tortilla chips or raw vegetables.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 1 envelope original ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, prepare the ranch salad dressing according to package directions. Add peppers and cilantro; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Originally published as Ranch Jalapeno Dip in Country Woman Christmas 2002
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.