- 1 envelope original ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a blender or food processor, prepare the ranch salad dressing according to package directions. Add peppers and cilantro; cover and process for 2-3 minutes or until combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Reviews forRanch Jalapeno Dip
"Very good. To the above cook, you must prepare the dressing according to the package directions."
"Don't you need sour cream in this?"