- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked penne pasta
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 envelopes (1 ounce each) ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a Dutch oven, combine the next seven ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture begins to thicken. Reduce heat; fold in sour cream until blended.
- Add the ham, cracker crumbs and pasta; cook and stir until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forRanch Ham 'N' Cheese Pasta
"This was not too bad. I didn't have the lemon-pepper or garlic pepper seasoning, so I improvised, but other than that everything was the same. The texture of the sauce was a little too thick for my family."
"This is one of the best recipes from TOH that I have ever made. I made it for the first time years ago and my whole family loves it. My husband gets excited when I make it. Next time I make it, I would like to try it with chicken. Highly recommend."