- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a small mixing bowl, combine butter, dressing mix and garlic powder; beat until combined. Spread over cut sides of bread. Place on a baking sheet. broil 4-6-in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings
Reviews forRanch Garlic Bread
"My family loved these and they were very easy to make. Will make many more times I predict."