Ranch Dip and Dressing Mix
This is a great recipe to mix up an give as gifts to friends and family. Make sure you include the extra ingredients and instructions!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 2-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DRESSING:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS FOR DIP:
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: about 6 tablespoons mix.
- To prepare dressing: In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon mix with mayonnaise and buttermilk; refrigerate. Yield: 2 cups.
- To prepare dip: In a bowl, combine 1 tablespoon mix an sour cream; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.