Ranch Chicken Tortellini Salad Recipe
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 4 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the beans, celery, chicken and bacon. Pour dressing over mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 247 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 611mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat.
Reviews for Ranch Chicken Tortellini Salad
"So easy, so good!"