Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons diced sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices tomato
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, sour cream, lemon juice and pepper. Stir in the chicken, celery, red pepper and onion until combined. Spoon 1/3 cup onto each bun bottom; top with lettuce and tomato. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 sandwich: 257 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches
"I thought this turned out delicious. Next time I would add a ranch seasoning packet in place of the ranch. This may help add some more flavor and the wow factor people are saying we're missing."
"This needed a lot of help. Very bland like the other review said. Once I added a little more ranch and seasoning salt it tasted better. Couldnt taste the lemon juice at all."
"This recipe was alright, but did not offer any wow factor. We may take out the sour cream altogether next time."
"My family thought this recipe was somewhat bland. I may try it with blue cheese dressing rather than Ranch."
"I did NOT use fat free mayo, dressing or sour cream, i used regular & i used green pepper & added more seasoning. Delicious!"