Ranch Broccoli Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) tricolor spiral pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1 envelope reduced-fat ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, broccoli and onion. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk, salad dressing mix and salt. Add to pasta mixture; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 213 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 568mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Ranch Broccoli Pasta Salad
"I used less broccoli and had to add some regular ranch salad dressing as it was otherwise too dry. Next time I'll double the sauce. Good flavor."
"I made this for a family dinner. There didn't seem to be enough dressing....if I make it again I would double the dressing."