Ranch BLT Dip
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread slices
- Set aside 2 tablespoons tomato for garnish. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing. Add the bacon, celery, onion, sugar and remaining tomato; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with assorted crackers or toasted bread slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 239 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 27, 2014
I love this dip! So easy and tasty! The only thing I changed (because of the children) was not adding celery and substituting onion power for the onion. Delicious!!
Dec 24, 2008
Tangy and delicious
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.