Ranch BLT Dip
“This recipe is a spin-off of the BLT sandwich. It was served at a friend's party and was a great success, so I asked for the recipe. Now it's a favorite of mine, too.” Barbara Schindler - Napoleon, Ohio
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Assorted crackers or toasted French bread slices
- Set aside 2 tablespoons tomato for garnish. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing. Add the bacon, celery, onion, sugar and remaining tomato; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Garnish with reserved tomato. Serve with assorted crackers or toasted bread slices.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 239 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 433mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 27, 2014
I love this dip! So easy and tasty! The only thing I changed (because of the children) was not adding celery and substituting onion power for the onion. Delicious!!
Dec 24, 2008
Tangy and delicious