Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, stir the biscuit mix, salad dressing mix and milk until combined. Drop 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 150 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
May 2, 2012
My family loved these, will be making many more times in the future.
Dec 1, 2010
Very good! I used Bisquick for the biscuit mix..good!
Nov 22, 2010
These were delicious biscuits and were full of flavor. They are easy to make and good up perfectly. I will definitely be making these again soon.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.