Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, stir the biscuit mix, salad dressing mix and milk until combined. Drop 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 150 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 641mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 2, 2012
My family loved these, will be making many more times in the future.
Dec 1, 2010
Very good! I used Bisquick for the biscuit mix..good!
Nov 22, 2010
These were delicious biscuits and were full of flavor. They are easy to make and good up perfectly. I will definitely be making these again soon.