- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 4 teaspoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a bowl, stir the biscuit mix, salad dressing mix and milk until combined. Drop 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley and garlic power; brush over warm biscuits. Yield: 9 biscuits, 9 servings, 1 per serving.
Reviews forRanch Biscuits
"My family loved these, will be making many more times in the future."
"Very good! I used Bisquick for the biscuit mix..good!"
"These were delicious biscuits and were full of flavor. They are easy to make and good up perfectly. I will definitely be making these again soon."