Ramen Chicken ‘n’ Vegetables
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 2 cans (8-3/4 ounces each) whole baby corn, drained
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in ramen noodles with contents of seasoning packets. Add the vegetables, soy sauce and pepper flakes.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken; heat through.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 292 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 62mg cholesterol, 1177mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 26g protein.
Jan 16, 2009
Bot, could you copy and paste recipe here. When I click on recipe they put up page to subscribe to Taste of Home Magazine. I subscribe to 2 others magazines so I don't want to click on Taste of Home. ~Deery~
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.