- 2 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles
- 2 cans (8-3/4 ounces each) whole baby corn, drained
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in ramen noodles with contents of seasoning packets. Add the vegetables, soy sauce and pepper flakes.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chicken; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forRamen Chicken 'n' Vegetables
"Bot, could you copy and paste recipe here. When I click on recipe they put up page to subscribe to Taste of Home Magazine. I subscribe to 2 others magazines so I don't want to click on Taste of Home. ~Deery~"