Rajun Cajun Crab Dip
I feel this dip is so good that it's hard to stop at just one serving. I like to serve it with an assortment of crackers or toasted bread.—Laura Davis, Rusk, Texas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 green onions, chopped, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Assorted crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic, cream, 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. Gently stir in crab and half of the green onions.
- Transfer to a greased 2-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 23-27 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and remaining seafood seasoning. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions. Serve warm with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 85 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Rajun Cajun Crab Dip in Taste of Home Cookbook Contest 2010/2011