Raisin Waldorf Salad
“I came up with this scrumptious apple salad while experimenting with leftover dessert ingredients one day,” laughs Diana Stucky from her Castle Rock, Colorado home. “Friends have said it's the best salad they've ever eaten!” Tip: Sprinkle cinnamon over the salad just before serving.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 1 large unpeeled red apple, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons sliced celery
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, confectioners' sugar and whipped topping until blended. Stir in the apple, raisins, pecans and celery. Transfer to a serving bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 330 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 279mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 6g fiber), 5g protein.
Jul 2, 2015
Tasty addition to a meal. Served on a bed of lettuce as a side dish for dinner.
Jun 7, 2011
My family loved this new version of a waldorf salad. They prefer to have the apple peeled, but other than that, I used the recipe as written.