Raisin Granola Mini-Bites Cookies
Raisin Granola Mini-Bites come from Germaine Stank of Pound, Wisconsin. "These cookies are great to snack on while traveling because they're not too sweet," Germaine assures.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 cups granola without raisins, lightly crushed
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook raisins, butter and apple juice concentrate until butter and concentrate are melted; cool. Beat in egg. In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and orange zest; add raisin mixture and blend well. Stir in granola. Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 169 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 133mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.