Raisin Cashew Drops
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cashews
- 2 cups raisins
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk and corn syrup for 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla until blended. Stir in cashews and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm. Store in the refrigerator.
Dec 17, 2010
I love this recipe, I now make it every year and get a lot of compliment. If you like raisinetts you'll love this one.
Dec 11, 2010
My dad loves raisins and cashews - these were a big hit!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.