Raisin Butterscotch Pie Recipe
"I won a county fair ribbon for this quick dessert featuring raisins," notes Arleen Owen of Fresno, California.
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mixtures and milk; beat until thick, about 3 minutes. Fold in sour cream; stir in raisins. Place banana slices in pastry shell; top with pudding mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 slice: 434 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Raisin Butterscotch Pie
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC