- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup coarsley chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, toss broccoli, walnuts and raisins. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forRaisin Broccoli Toss
"Excellent Broccoli salad...I didn't have raisins on hand so I used dried cranberries and eliminated the sugar. With the sweetness of the dried cranberries and the Miracle Whip it was perfect..."
"I make this often, and everyone LOVES the recipe!!! Don't really love raisins though, so I just use 1 cup of golden raisins and leave out the regular ones. Sooooo good, and easy too!!!"