VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon chopped dates
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 whole wheat pita breads (6 inches)
- 2/3 cup hummus
- Snipped fresh dill or dill weed, optional
- Place raisins and dates in a small bowl. Cover with boiling water; let stand for 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Cut each pita into four wedges. Spread with hummus; top with raisins, dates and, if desired, dill. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raisin & Hummus Pita Wedges in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p9