Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 frenched racks of lamb (1-1/2 pounds each)
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°. In small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Place lamb on a rack in a shallow roasting pan; rub with herb mixture.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Serve with pomegranate seeds.
Originally published as Rack of Lamb with Fresh Herbs in Taste of Home Special Interest Publications 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.