- 2 packages (6 ounces each) stuffing mix
- 3-1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- Worcestershire sauce, optional
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the vegetable/seasoning packets from stuffing mix with broth and butter. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in stuffing. Cover and remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Spoon stuffing into eight mounds in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place a pork chop over each mound. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce if desired. Cover and bake at 425° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forQuicker Pork Chops Over Stuffing
"I used stove top and made it according to the directions on the box. I then used a 1/2 cup scoop to make the mounds and covered with the pork chop. Big hit and so much easier than stuffing them"
"It was very good,but the chops came out a little soggy on the bottom."