- 2 cans (15 ounces each) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Baked pita chips
- In a food processor, combine the beans, oil and garlic; cover and process until smooth. Add the basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; cover and process until blended. Serve with pita chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews forQuick White Bean Dip
"My family LOVES this dip it has quickly become a favorite for gatherings and holidays"