Quick Turkey Salad
“This is such a great salad,” says Mina De Kraker in Schaumburg, Illinois. “It's elegant enough for special occasions but couldn't be easier or quicker to make.” Soy sauce, ginger and a dash of curry add wonderful flavor!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped water chestnuts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash curry powder
- In a small bowl, combine the turkey, grapes, celery, pecans and water chestnuts. In another small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients. Pour over turkey mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 232 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 22g protein.
Originally published as Elegant Turkey Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.