- 4 prebaked mini pizza crusts
- 3/4 cup Thai-style peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 to 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup canned bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup sweet red pepper strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts, optional
- Place crusts on an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together peanut sauce and peanut butter. Spread over crusts. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with green onions and cheese.
- Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is bubbly. Top with bean sprouts, carrot, red pepper, cilantro and peanuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Thai Chicken Pizzas
"Absolutely divine. And, I didn't use any added peanut butter. Just the Thai peanut sauce. (The same combo of toppings can be swirled into leftover spaghetti, too...hot or cold, absolutely delicious.)"
"This looks absolutely delicious, but would use fresh bean sprouts as I don't think I have ever seen canned."
"This recipe sounds great, and the comment above (about adding chili-garlic paste) makes it even better."
"We turbo charged this by mixing chili-garlic paste into the peanut sauce. That gave the dish, the kick that it was mixing."