- 1 package (13.2 ounces) breaded chicken nuggets
- 1 package (21 ounces) frozen sweet-and-sour stir-fry mix
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve brown rice
- 3 tablespoons salted cashews
- Cook chicken nuggets according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook stir-fry mix, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until heated through. Stir in chicken nuggets.
- Microwave rice according to package directions. Serve with stir-fry mixture; sprinkle with cashews. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews forQuick Sweet-and-Sour Chicken
"We are planning a 3000 mile car trip soon & I cook in motel rooms in an electrc pot. This will be simple & hearty & easy. Thanks!"