Quick Sweet 'n' Tangy Pork Chops Recipe
Pork chops are a staple in my home so I have many recipe to prepare them. These have a deliciously tangy taste and are sure to be a hit in your home.—Dennis, Wolcott, Blossburg, Pennsylvania
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Combine the remaining ingredients; add to skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until meat is tender. Serve sauce with pork chops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 388 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 726mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein.
Reviews for Quick Sweet 'n' Tangy Pork Chops
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC