- 2 cans (21 ounces each) strawberry pie filling or fruit filling of your choice
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) yellow cake mix
- Pour pie filling into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Place cake mixes in another bowl; cut in cream cheese mixture until crumbly. Sprinkle over hot filling. Bake 25-30 minutes longer or until topping is golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forQuick Strawberry Cobbler
"I used cherry instead of strawberry and it was really good and very simple to make!"