Quick Spaghetti Skillet
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/4 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 4 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 14-16 minutes or until spaghetti is tender.