Quick Shrimp Kabobs
I like to make this when we have outdoor get-togethers. It's easy to whip up last minute, and has a short cook time so you can spend more time with your guests. shrimp or pork is good with these kabobs as well.—Jessica Cosgrove, Magalia, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, mix marmalade and soy sauce. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting.
- On 10 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the shrimp, mushrooms and pineapple.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 3 minutes, turning once. Grill 3-5 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are tender, basting with reserved sauce.
- Cover and microwave remaining sauce on high until heated through, stirring once. Serve with kabobs.