- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup halved fresh snow peas
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute chicken, squash and carrots until chicken is heated through, 6-8 minutes. Add snow peas; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and contents of one ramen seasoning packet (discard or save second packet for another use); cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add noodles, water, wine and teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, until noodles are tender, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Sesame Chicken Noodles
"Hi Heather, Looking forward to making this., it's just the kind of skillet dish I like to put together. My kids are grown now & out of the house. However, I still cook familysize meals & my hubby & i enjoy the leftovers. Also wanted to mention that I'm right down the road from you in Kenneth City. I'll get back to you with my feedback. : )"
"Delicious! Makes excellent use of fresh veggies and the convenience of frozen grilled chicken. I used Tyson brand, which was tender and yummy."
"Very quick and tasty. I think it needs some ginger, so I'll add that next time. I'll be making this one again!"
"Fast recipe to throw together when time is of the essence. Daughter wanted mushrooms added which is a good addition. After tasting it, I decided it needed something else, so I added 1/4 cup of Toasted Sessame dressing. Perfect."