- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 package (22 ounces) frozen grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup halved fresh snow peas
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken ramen noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1-1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute chicken, squash and carrots until chicken is heated through, 6-8 minutes. Add snow peas; cook until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and contents of one ramen seasoning packet (discard or save second packet for another use); cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add noodles, water, wine and teriyaki sauce. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, until noodles are tender, 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forQuick Sesame Chicken Noodles
"Very quick and tasty. I think it needs some ginger, so I'll add that next time. I'll be making this one again!"
"Fast recipe to throw together when time is of the essence. Daughter wanted mushrooms added which is a good addition. After tasting it, I decided it needed something else, so I added 1/4 cup of Toasted Sessame dressing. Perfect."