When I host a brunch or shower, this is the recipe I reach for most often. Not only are the individual quiche cups easy to make, but they look impressive on the table.
Recommended: 17 Breakfast-On-the-Go Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in Swiss cheese, bacon, red pepper and oregano; set aside. Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5-inch circles. Press each into the bottom and sides of a greased muffin cup. Divide the egg mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 2 tablespoons for each. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from tin and serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Quick Quiche Cups in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p19
Reviews forQuick Quiche Cups
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review