Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad Recipe
Here's a hearty salad that's just big enough for two. "It makes a wonderful fast meal coupled with warm soup and a loaf of crusty bread," says Nancy Stock of Minock, Illinois.
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup cubed avocado
- 2 hard-boiled large eggs, sliced
- 3/4 cup salad croutons
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. On two salad plates, arrange the lettuce, pepperoni, tomato, avocado, eggs and croutons. Drizzle with salad dressing; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 531 calories, 43g fat (12g saturated fat), 256mg cholesterol, 1287mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Quick Pepperoni Caesar Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC